Friday, April 22, 2016

Time Well Spent


My journey in the program of Early Childhood Administration, Supervision and Leadership has been rewarding, uplifting, and educational. It is a great platform of professional network, where I got an opportunity to learn from experienced, qualified professors and passionate colleagues, who share many similar interests as mine. I admire the technologies and how it gave an ample knowledge and made my lifelong goal of getting a master in education. Thank you all the professors and colleagues throughout Walden University. I would highly recommend Walden to many who have the goal to achieve success in life.
Thank you all the colleagues for all your support! I had wonderful time learning from you all. I wish you all the best.
My long-term goal is to be positive role model in the field of early childhood education and make positive impact in the lives of children and families.





“I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand”. Confucius

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about WaldenU. This is an excellent program and highly recommended. All the best in your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete