Saturday, April 12, 2014

My Supports


My Supports

Mee...HAPPY

 

My support system cycle includes my family, friends and mentors. My family has been my biggest support in my life, especially my maternal uncle, who is the backbone to our family. Regardless of childhood, I still get support from my family emotionally, physically and socially, which I am grateful of. Living in a big city like New York can be challenging, but I am able to work and live in this city by the support of my brother and sisters. Everything is expensive in big city and being a teacher doesn’t help much :) It can also be stressful to live in this ever busy competitive city, but words of encouragement and emotional support from my family keeps me motivated to fight for the challenges and provide me a sense of relief and secure. There is always area for improvement and development but going through this journey alone gets little difficult, but with the support from my family, friends and mentors, it has become easier. In this way, I cannot express in words the support that some of these important people has given me. Thank you everyone for your support!
My monk uncle, big brother, younger brother, myself, uncle and cousin


 

2 comments:

  1. I really think that it is wonderful that your family is such a big support for you. Especially when you live in a different country than they do. It is also nice to be able to give and receive support from classmates because we are all in this together and going for the same goals. I want to encourage you to never take the support system that you have for granted. I look forward to learning more from your posts. Very interesting post. Thank you for your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, I enjoyed your words and photos! I cannot imagine the challenge of living in a city like New York, as it is so fast-paced and different from what you were accustomed to. You are incredibly lucky to receive so much support from your family. Not a day does by, even the terribly challenging ones, that I am not thankful for my family and friends and the support I feel from them even if they are not always right next to me.

    ReplyDelete