Saturday, December 20, 2014

Professional Thank You

I would like to take this time to thank all my colleague from Communication and Collaboration Early Childhood Field course. It was quite an experience learning from all of you. I was still novice in this field, however your interaction, feedback and comments throughout the course has prepared me to an early childhood professional. I greatly appreciate all of your input in this course. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dr. Parrish for her outstanding performance and being an awesome professor. I am looking for to take more classes with you. Happy Holiday everyone and  pre Happy New Year 2015...

p.s please contact me for anything...@lhakpa0036@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Lhakpa:
    Just a word of "thanks" to you my colleague. Thank you so much for all of your informative post! Thank you for your support along this education journey!
    Roslyn

    ReplyDelete